2019 – Present
Data Modelling Engineer
– Working on problems involving spam detection, fraud analysis, Elastic Search and topic modelling.
– Working to improve the Data Lake approach and Product Metrics flow built during the internship.
– Working on various modelling and analysis problems along with day-to-day analysis tasks.
– Managing the Townscript Engineering and Product blogs as a voluntary responsibility.
2019 – 2020
Project Reviewer & Technical Mentor
– Reviewer for the Machine Learning – Introduction and Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegrees
– Technical Mentor for the Knowledge forums for multiple projects for both of them.
2019 – 2020
– Mentor for the Machine Learning Engineer and Machine Learning Introduction Nanodegrees
– Provided 1-on-1 assistance for learning via chat and calls, troubleshooting and overall guidance
– Udacity decided to end 1-on-1 mentorship for all post-March 2020 and switched to a new format
2019 – 2019
Data Engineering Intern
– Worked on different day-to-day analysis and data requirements.
– Built an approach for Townscript’s Data Lake and flow.
– Worked on building product metrics and trackable KPIs.
– Visualised the KPIs and metrics on dashboards by using multiple services in conjunction.
2019 – 2020
Master’s of Science – Data Science
Liverpool John Moores University
– Thesis: Mood Modelling: Understanding the Relationship between Living Conditions and Mood
– Conducted a two-week-long data collection exercise to support the thesis
– Employed Unsupervised Learning techniques such as PCA and KMeans
– Received provisional transcript and certificate of recommendation
– Awaiting final degree due with the next meeting of the Academic Board of the University
2018 – 2019
Postgraduate Diploma in Data Science
International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore in association with UpGrad
– PG Diploma with focus on real-world applications
– Learned Data Analysis, EDA, Predictive Analysis
– Developed technical skills like R, Python, Excel and Tableau
– Worked on Case Studies involving e-Commerce, Finance
2015 – 2018
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Amity Institute of Information Technology, Noida
– Gained both theoretical and hands-on knowledge with various technologies and languages
– Created an Android application to manage inventory as a final project
– Led the Blogging Team for TEDxAmity University (2016, 2017)
– Awarded a Merit Scholarship for the academic year 2016-2017
– Awarded Bronze Medal for overall academic performance
KAARMIC Education Services
– Volunteered as a Facilitator in a Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) school in Nallavagu, Sulthanabad
– Conducted sessions on communication and learning tools for 15 days for about 50 students
– Created and conducted a Journalism club as an extracurricular activity for the same batch
June 2017 – Oct 2017
– Led the blogging team, coordinated the efforts, delegated tasks and wrote 15 articles
– Live-blogged during the entire event using 24liveblog
– Maintained social media content for the TEDxAmityUniversity page
– Brainstormed with different groups to create campaigns
June 2016 – Oct 2016
– Volunteered for the blogging team and wrote about ten articles
– Created some social media content and other copy
– Live-blogged through the entire event using 24liveblog
– Created campaigns along with the videography team to drive traction to social media pages
Open-Source: R Package
– cloudSimplifieR is an R package that wraps over some packages such as cloudyR’s awspack and others to give easy helper functions to directly fetch data as dataframes from popular formats. It is a work-in-progress.
– Unfortunately, due to a critical dependency on another package (which is now unsupported), the package was taken off the CRAN repository in January 2020.
– Personal blog about experiences, self-help, and other ideas active since December 2011
– Received Youth Inc. Magazine’s Blogger of the Month for February 2014
– Received Indiblogger’s Indian Blogger Award 2017 for the Regional Category “Uttarakhand”
Team Roles Sticker Collection for CS:GO
– Designed a sticker collection for the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Workshop
– The sticker was received well by the community, and made it to the game in December 2015